Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo is a healthy recipe that not only tastes great but is easy to make as well. This dish can easily be made after work without a lot of rushing around with ingredients that you should have already in your pantry.
* 8 ounces fettuccine noodles (try whole wheat!)
* 1 cup broccoli, fresh or frozen
* 1 pound chicken breast, boneless
* 2 Tablespoon butter
* 1/3 cup dry basic white sauce mix
* 1 1/4 cups water
* 1/2 cup nonfat milk
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper (optional)
1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Add broccoli for the last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain. Heat butter in skillet.
2. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
3. Combine sauce mix and water in saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook until thick. Add milk, cheese, pepper and fettuccine mixture and heat through.
4. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
Carbs: 38 g
Fat: 11 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g
Sodium: 230 mg
Fiber: 2 g